- 1 Menu Specials:
- 2 Claim Jumper Happy Hour Times & Deals
- 3 Monday
- 4 Tuesday
- 5 Wednesday
- 6 Thursday
- 7 Friday
- 8 Saturday
- 9 Sunday
- 10 Claim Jumper About
Claim Jumper Happy Hour: For delicious and affordable snacks and drinks at a reasonable price, Claim Jumper happy hour offers some great deals. It’s a great spot for a gathering to share inexpensive meals and drinks with friends and your family.
Claim Jumper serves up delicious modern American cuisine, where you can try the finest steak or chicken, fish, burgers, or pizza. They offer a delicious menu of dishes made from the freshest ingredients. Happy hour is served with an assortment of snacks and an impressive selection of beverages.
The service is warm and welcoming in a setting that is warm and inviting. Enjoy some of your most-loved American meals.
See our guide for the variety of snacks and beverages available during happy hour.
- Chips & Salsa–Crispy chips served with salsa. $2
- Soft Pretzel Sticks– Buttered and salted. Served with warm cheese sauce. $2
- Mini Caesar Salad–Romaine tossed with parmesan and Caesar dressing. $3
- Hand-Battered Onion Rings–Topped with Parmesan garlic. Served with ranch dipping sauce. $3
- Lemon Pepper Zucchini–Lightly fried and topped with lemon pepper. Served with ranch dipping sauce. $4
- Mozzarella Sticks–Coated in Panko breadcrumbs, lightly fried. Served with tomato and basil marinara. $4
- Mini Pizza–Marinated chicken breast, Pepper Jack cheese, and pico de gallo grilled between tortillas. Served with sour cream and salsa. $4
- Street Tacos–2 tacos of chicken, the fish, and pulled pork. $4
- Sliders–2 Chicken, pulled pork, or classic beef sliders. $4
- Calamari–Lightly breaded and fried, served with cocktail sauce and spicy peanut Thai slaw. $5
- Mini BBQ or Pepperoni Pizza–$5
- Irish Nachos–Traditional nachos made with potatoes and bacon. $5
- Spinach Artichoke Dip–Blended with 4 kinds of cheese, served with tortilla chips. $5
- Loaded Skins–Fired-roasted potatoes, topped with Jack and cheddar cheese and bacon. Served with ranch dipping sauce. $5
- Wings–Original, Spicy, or Asian Spicy BBQ. $6
- Steak Chili Nachos–Traditional nachos topped with steak and chili. $6
- Coconut Shrimp–Coconut-crusted shrimp served with sweet & spicy sauce and Sriracha honey. Served with spicy peanut Thai slaw. $6
- Widow Maker Burger–Smoked bacon, onion rings, avocado, cheddar, greens, tomato, mayo, and relish. $8
- Miner’s Chili Dog–1/2 lb. big City Red all-beef hot dog topped with black bean and steak chili, red onion, diced tomato, and Cheddar cheese. Served with fries. $8
Happy Hour Drinks:
- Premium Draft Beer Pints: CJ Honey Blonde Ale, CJ Original Red Ale, CJ Hefeweizen, Bud Light. $4
- Select Cocktails: Long Island Iced Tea, CJ Margarita, Raspberry Martini, Lemon Drop Martini, Cosmopolitan, Mojito, White Sangria, Pomegranate Sangria $5
- Wines: Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio, Beringer White Zinfandel, Glass Mountain Chardonnay, Mirassou Pinot Noir, Blackstone Merlot, Dark Horse Cabernet. $5
- Premium Selection: Ketel Cosmo, Patron Margarita, Absolut Citron Lemon Drop, Melon Moscato Sangria, Tropical Sangria, Kendall Jackson VR Chardonnay, J. Lohr “Seven Oaks” Cabernet, Chandon Brut. $8
Claim Jumper Happy Hour Times & Deals
You May Also Like To Check:
➢ Benihana Happy Hour
➢ Bahama Breeze Happy Hour
➢ Bar Louie Happy Hour
➢ Black Angus Happy Hour
➢ Bonefish Grill Happy Hour
Enjoy the Claim Jumper Happy Hour
Claim Jumper’s happy hours offer an excellent menu and drink variety at a low cost. At such low prices on their menus, you can try a variety of their tempting menu items.
The service is swift and efficient, with food arriving hot and ready to be served at your table.
Choose Claim Jumper as your go-to spot for the finest modern American food. Happy hour isn’t getting any better. You’ll have a wonderful evening at a fantastic restaurant.
Claim Jumper About
Claim Jumper is a restaurant chain that is headquartered located in Irvine, California, USA, and has 45 locations across Arizona, California, Illinois, Colorado, Nevada, Washington, Wisconsin, Oregon, and Tennessee.
Its founder Craig Nickoloff opened the first Claim Jumper Restaurant in Los Alamitos, California in 1977. Up to the year 2005 CWN Management, Inc. is the company that runs Claim Jumper, the Claim Jumper chain, which had been owned privately by family members from the Nickoloff family.
Leonard Green & Partners purchased an entire part of CWN Management in 2005 for the sum of $200 million. The company was declared bankrupt on September 10 in 2010. The following day, on October 28th the company was auctioned off, with Landry’s Restaurants as the top bidder.
Claim Jumper is licensed to the frozen food manufacturer American Pie, LLC to create a line made of frozen meals that are sold at grocery stores. Claim Jumper offers a special event every year, known as “Tip-A-Cop” which aids the Law Enforcement Torch Run, an event where Sheriffs and children who are disabled assist the guests, with the tips being donated for the Special Olympics. The future of the different locations is not yet disclosed.
Claim Jumper Contact Information
Claim Jumper Head Office Address: 3333 Bristol St #2078, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Claim Jumper Phone: 949-756-9001
Claim Jumper Fax Number: 949-756-8733
You can contact the team of Claim Jumper by filling out the contact form available on the website of Claim Jumper.
|Order Online||order.online/claim jumper|
|Catering & Events||claimjumper.com/catering-and-events|
Social Media Handles